The Church Centre, connected to the main church building by a glazed lobby, provides meeting space, toilets, kitchen and office. The building was designed to reflect the style of the church construction and its facilities are fully accessible. It opened in 2006 and was made possible by the generous donation of Miss Marjorie Pike, a parishioner and member of the congregation for many decades. The view from the veranda is across Crown Estates parkland towards Bagshot Park itself.
Basic Venue information
The Church Centre
- seats approx 60 people but, depending on layout can accomodate up to 80.
- dimensions are approx 9m x 18m.
- has plenty of on-site and on-street parking available.
- has baby changing facilities.
- is available for hire in the context of receptions following on from public services such as baptisms, weddings or funerals.
- can also be hired by charitable groups, broadly community based groups as well as the local uniformed organisations.
- has excellent A/V facilities as well as a hearing loop.
- has good kitchen facilities and an electronic piano.
- is all on level ground.
- has a lovely outside garden space which may be used after prior agreement.
- is not for hire to commercial businessses or parties (for those occasions please book our Parish Hall).
- does not allow the use of bouncy castles or other inflatables due to insurance reasons.
- has a strict curfew of 11pm (this includes the time for tidy up after an event). This is to protect the neighbours from noise disturbances.
|Meeting up to 2hrs||£40.00|
|Meeting up to 3hrs||£50.00|
|Meeting up to 4hrs||£65.00|
|Funeral tea/Baptism party||£70.00|
|An evening for a function (6-11pm)||£100.00|
|Afternoon & evening (2-11pm)||£150.00|
|Extra hours at £15.00 per hour or part thereof|